Contact : 0553612961 0501235196
Have Professionals Over for a Hassle-Free Garbage Disposal Replacement
Fitting a Sink Waste Is Easier Than Ever with the Aid of Fantastic Handyman
Replacing an already existing garbage disposal unit is hard enough, but fitting a new one from scratch requires good plumbing and electrical skills. What is more he electrical supply to the waste disposal unit must be made in accordance with Part P of the building regulations. So, if you need garbage disposal unit installed, better get a professional on the case. A certified electrician will choose the right components, keep track of all sink connections and drain fittings, and calculate the unit’s electricity and water usage. In short, installing a waste disposal unit is best handled by a professional!
Allow the Experienced Professionals to Turn the Tide in Your Favour
With Fantastic Handyman, you can quickly forget about your garbage unit woes. The certified and skilled electrician, who will ring your doorbell, will be equipped with a modern garbage disposal installation kit, as well as with reliable electrical connections. His vast expertise will allow him to easily install a food disposal system that will work like a charm every time you switch it on. And if your disposal unit is simply jammed, the professional can readily assist you with competent waste disposal repairs or replacement on the spot.
All You Need to Know About Your Insinkerator Installation Session
Fantastic Handyman Will Help You Keep Things Quiet While there is no best garburator to rule them all, you can generally choose between two kinds of food disposal installation. The first type involves spinning blades that cut all the waste into tiny shreds. The alternative is similar to a grinding wheel – rotating inside a serrated edge, it crushes all waste, such as fruit peels and even small bones, into easily removable pulp. It is also worth mentioning that, generally, reliable home depot garburators tend to work quietly. Your helpful specialists will choose a food waste unit that will always run silently regardless of the kitchen sink type you own (stainless steel, ceramic, plastic, etc.)
We Will Help You Pick the Right Kitchen Sink Garburator
While installing an insinkerator is not exactly complicated, the professionals will need to know your preferences in order to meet your needs and budget. Here are a couple of things you need to keep in mind:
- Cutter quality – Every in-sink garburator contains a stationary cutter and one that rotates when the unit is powered on. For best results, the reliable pros can install a garburator model with cast iron cutters. Those, however, will significantly increase your final garburator cost;
- Unit dimensions – Make sure to measure the space under your sink and mention the exact dimensions to the specialists. The team will then look for a garbage disposal unit that will not only easily fit into your shelf, but also leave enough space for storing various cleaning products;
- The unit’s motor size – You need a powerful (and hence big) motor to get the most out of your disposal unit. Your technicians can happily supply you with a 475 Watt model that will be able to grind through any type of food leftovers.
- Noise levels – Disposal units are usually powered by either induction (more efficient, but louder) or permanent magnet (less efficient, but quieter) motors. However, your technicians may recommend getting magnet motors if your pipe work is too long or if it gets clogged a tad too often.
Count on the Professionals for a Proper Disposal Installation
It does not matter if you need a simple kitchen garbage disposal repair or a quick and tidy insinkerator removal and installation service. The precise handyman team has what it takes to safely repair or replace any existing sink garburator, as well as wire the latest available model in your kitchen, all at a fair price. Each pro is committed to quality and will gladly put his knowledge to the test to install a garbage disposal unit that will meet your individual requirements from start to finish. At the end, you will receive a detailed estimate that will list all spendings you made on your fitting sink waste service.
How Will the Handymen Get the Job Done?
When performing waste disposal unit installation, the technicians will:
- Turn off the power to remove all drain lines;
- Install the new kitchen garburator and its wiring;
- Mount the disposal system on its designated spot;
- Re-attach the previously removed drain lines.
And when the efficient pros need to replace an insinkerator, they will:
- Thoroughly inspect the food waste disposer installation;
- Turn off the power to remove all drain lines;
- Remove the dishwasher knockout;
- Disconnect the old waste king disposal installation unit;
- Neatly fit the new sink waste and its wiring;
- Mount the disposal unit in its designated spot;
- Reconnect the drain lines back to the disposal unit.